- In handling personal information, we shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other relevant laws and regulations, and guidelines and other instructions provided by the competent authorities.
- We shall limit the obtainment of personal information to within the scope of the business objectives of the Ariazone International Group, and we shall state clearly the purposes of use of such information on written documents and other materials received from customers and obtain such information with their consent.
- We shall limit use of personal information in our custody to within the scope of the purposes of use.
- Except in the following cases, we will not provide or disclose personal information to third parties:
- When we have received the consent of the customer;
- When we have received an inquiry from a public organization pursuant to laws and regulations;
- When, solely within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use, we entrust the handling of all or part of a customer's personal data to a third party under appropriate management and oversight by the Ariazone International Group;
- In other cases as mandated by laws and regulations.
- Solely within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use, we shall maintain customers' personal data accurately as received and keep it up to date.
- We shall strive to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information.
- We shall respond promptly and appropriately to requests for disclosure, correction, or deletion of personal data in our custody.
- We shall strive to improve continually the protection of personal information and the structure of our management of personal information
- The Ariazone app does not collect or save information from any device. The purpose of the app is to provide information about products and Arizones distributors and support agents
Date: 24th May 2018 -Ariazone International